1. Send us an email with your full name and phone number.
2. You must apply through RFPTCAS at the ABPTRFE website. Click on the ABPTRFE logo below:
3. You will need to submit a separate non-refundable Application Fee of $75, payable to Riverside Physical Therapy, and send it to: Riverside Physical Therapy, 544 Union Ave, Grants Pass, OR 97527.
4. You will also need to submit a Commitment Holding Fee of $750 (payable to Riverside Physical Therapy) which will be refunded back to you after 6 months in the residency program. Should you decide not to attend the residency program AFTER you have been officially accepted into the residency program, you will forfeit this fee. If you have not been accepted into the residency program, you will receive the full refund within 10 business days.
5. We will then contact you to set up an interview.
6. Upon acceptance to the residency program, you will receive an official Letter of Acceptance and instructions to complete the attached documents that need to be returned immediately.
7. A Resident Handbook will be issued to you at orientation day, along with other documents that need to be completed at the start of the residency program.
NOTE: At this time, we are only accepting 2 applicants a year for the residency program.
For further details, please call Dr. Donato at: (541) 955-0940. You may also contact him by email at: email@example.com.