1. Send us an email with your full name and phone number.
2. You must apply through RFPTCAS at the ABPTRFE website before the Application Deadline of April 1 or September 1, depending on which start date you choose. Click on the ABPTRFE logo below:
3. Prior to reviewing your online application, you must send in a $750 Commitment Fee by check, payable to Riverside Physical Therapy. As soon as your check is received, we will then review your online application, and contact you to set up an interview.
4. Within 3 business days after the interview, you will receive official notification by email whether or not you have been accepted into the residency program. If you have been accepted into the residency program, you MUST sign the attached Acceptance Form that comes with the letter and fax it immediately to Riverside Physical Therapy (Attn: Dr. Donato) to hold your spot. Fax number: 541-955-5233. The $750 Commitment Fee will be refunded back to you AFTER 3 months into the residency program.
5. A Resident Handbook will be issued to you at orientation day, along with other documents that need to be completed at the start of the residency program.
NOTE: At this time, we are only accepting 2 applicants a year for the residency program.
For further details, please call Dr. Donato at: (541) 955-0940. You may also contact him by email at: email@example.com.